Senior HR Business Partner
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
The People Business Partner at SoFi is a trusted business partner and an objective resource and advocate for the business and the employee population. In this critical role on our people team, you will be aligned to a specific area or areas of the business, providing guidance and thought leadership on all people related items. You will enable the business to make quick, well-informed, data driven decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a trusted business partner, providing thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Be an objective resource and advocate, balancing the needs of the business and the employee population
- Utilize your HR knowledge to influence within the areas of organizational design and development, compensation, performance management, employee engagement, employment law, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, training & employee development, systems and tools
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions
- Manage employee relations issues with discretion and finesse while coaching and facilitating feedback
- Understand when to use data to identify and surface trends; and drive decisions that improve organizational health and efficiency
- Demonstrate discretion and strong judgement leading to positive outcomes
- Serve as a culture driver; live the SoFi values
- Build strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years working in a Human Resources or People function with specific experience supporting executive leadership in a dynamic call center environment or tech organization
- HR knowledge in organizational design and development; compensation; performance management; employee engagement; employment law; employee relations; diversity and inclusion; training & employee development; systems and tools
- Both strategic and tactical expertise and the proven ability and interest to be hands-on
- Skilled business acumen; a quickness in understanding and dealing with risks and opportunities in business situations leading to successful outcomes
- Experience building strong rapport and relationships with the ability to adapt to various styles and situations, tailoring messages to all levels and audiences, and breaking down barriers
- Experience as a leadership coach; developing leaders, influencing action and accountability and connecting stakeholders with varying interests.
- Proficiency in providing constructive feedback and coaching at all levels of the organization
- The ability to solve complex problems in a scalable way
- Agility; the ability to be flexible, adaptable and resilient
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field or equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience in a tech or software company
- PHR or SHRM-CP certifications
- HRIS and Workday experience
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.