Senior Director, Sales and Partnership Success
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi At Work is seeking a Senior Director to lead our Sales and Partnership Success teams as we continue to grow our financial wellness corporate benefits program across multiple verticals.
You’ll lead our Business Development team to facilitate the smooth transition of employer, association, advisor and consultant partners from the sales cycle to implementation and continued engagement. This role will be responsible for managing our key, enterprise employers across a few industries (mostly Tech and Financial Services). In addition to actively managing a targeted book of business, you will also be responsible for actively working cross functionally with a variety of internal teams to create, develop and propose strategic initiatives to these partners. This position reports to the Business Lead for At Work.
What you’ll do:
- Share responsibility for our partners’ success, yielding tangible metrics and outcomes and continued expansion of the SoFi relationship.
- Deep understanding of our partner’s key needs to align our products and services, positioning SoFi at Work as industry leading solution
- Create comprehensive strategy across key enterprise clients to develop and own key strategic initiatives with each enterprise partner driving upsell and engagement of our offering
- Proactive, cross functional alignment across internal and external stakeholders to drive sales cycle
- Use consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships and drive upsell within the current portfolio of clients
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement with partners through marketing, product and customer service
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics and drive partner strategy and engagement based on your data-driven findings.
- Quantify opportunity size and use data driven insights to proactively propose solutions that solve for complex client needs
- Analyze team business processes to identify areas of improvement, propose efficiencies, and oversee solution implementation.
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years’ experience on an account management team and/or directly managing clients
- 5+ years’ experience in a Business Development role and/or direct sales function
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail. This role requires an analytics-driven individual capable of digging into our processes and data.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (HR, Sales, Marketing) with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes
- Proven track record of working cross functionally to navigate complex challenges that lead to tangible results
- Knowledge of SoFi products and platform features, capabilities, and competitive advantage
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 10%)
- Systems Knowledge: high proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce.com
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- A team player, quick thinker, and a fast learner
Nice to have:
- Experience in the affinity benefit space developing offerings for large affinity groups with knowledge of joint marketing and royalty agreements
- Experience selling corporate benefits and/or financial products as an outward facing representative of the company
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.