Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our Marketing Data Science team. In this role you will play a critical role in growing our Lending business by providing data-driven insights on marketing programs, funnel conversion, acquisition quality and media mix. The Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for delivering accurate, action-driving recommendations to drive Lending business performance and investment optimization. This is an individual contributor role with high visibility and significant potential for growth.
- Drive highly visible, strategic projects that are imperative to the Lending business’s short term and long term goals
- Translate business goals into actionable tactics and campaigns informed by data that deliver short term results and build foundational platform for long term growth
- Analyze marketing spend, customer journey, acquisition funnel and product engagement data to generate business insights, inform marketing strategy, and unlock potential value
- Design test plans to achieve business outcomes, and partner across other functional groups like Marketing, Business, Operations, Engineering for implementation
- Support partners with ad hoc analysis request that come up during normal course of business
- Synthesize data into succinct presentations that influence senior management decision making
- Own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all member engagement KPIs & build the right dashboards to track and communicate performance
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers to produce regular updates to Business and senior leadership
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
- At least 5 years of experience in growth or marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Write production-quality code in Python, Scala and/or R
- Strong knowledge of databases and related languages/tools such as SQL, NoSQL, Hive, etc
- Ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, with strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills and ability to explain complex models to a diverse audience with varying technical backgrounds.
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform (Adwords, Search Ads 360, DV360, Analytics), Facebook as well as other Social Media and Programmatic advertising platforms.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.