DevOps Engineer IV
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first – hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
Our iOS Platform team is growing and we are looking for a passionate DevOps engineer to join and help us build reliable, scalable and secure infrastructure and tooling to empower our internal and external users.
You’ll be working hand in hand with many talented, strong and diverse engineers across the Platform Engineering, Security, and IT teams to build out and shape our infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development, deployment, and evolution of the iOS platform
- Collaborate with Platform Engineering, Security and IT engineers to spec out requirements, implementation, documentation, maintenance, and improvement of our tooling
- Work on ways to automate and improve development
- Write documentation for the operation of infrastructure and applications owned by the iOS
- Platform team, including runbooks, checklists and incident reporting
- Participate in an on-call rotation
What we’re looking for:
- A real team player, good communicator and ‘Can do’ attitude
- 3+ years of professional experience building infrastructure
- Good understanding of macOS
- Experience working with AWS and understanding of its services
- Use of infrastructure as code e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, scripting and automation
- Working knowledge of containerized infrastructure, ideally experience with Kubernetes
- Data-driven decision maker, willing to take risks, fail fast, and iterate quickly
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Bachelors in Computer Science, a related technical field, or relevant industry experience
- Experience with iOS Development
*No recruiters please*
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.