Senior Associate, Brokerage Operations, Crypto
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first – hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people create better lives. From budgeting to saving for retirement, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom.
The Brokerage Operations Senior Associate will be a crucial addition to our Operations team and will be responsible for Weekend and Evening support of our 24/7 Crypto Product. If you’re a seasoned trader with a desire to join a startup and make a huge impact from day 1 — Stash is looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Support Weekend and Evening surveillance & oversight on Crypto product health
- Escalate issues and outages and collaborate with leadership and technology teams to resolve
- Complete operations tasks/ workflows, including cash, position, and trading reconciliations to ensure that all operational procedures and risk controls are followed, documented, and properly maintained
- Ensuring the timely settlement of all trades and underlying client allocations, including resolving client and street side breaks
- Review and reconcile house accounts.
- Process trade bookings and cancel/rebills
- Ensure accuracy of all positions, cash and broker data on firm systems.
- Provide ongoing user account maintenance and review of new and existing account activity
- Provide support to Legal, Compliance, Product, and Engineering teams to establish, monitor and manage key risk indicators for all functions.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational processes through automation
- Participate in project work, including needs assessment, to build out and scale operational and technology platforms, including QA cycles
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of brokerage operations/trading experience
- Knowledge of Crypto or Equities trading & clearance. ACATS, settlement, and/or margin experience a plus
- Technology-driven with a focus on the application of operational procedures and automation
- Understanding of FINRA and SEC Regulatory framework
- FINRA Series 7, 57 and 63 required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or quantitative field
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Beginner to intermediate skills in SQL and VBA/Macros
*No recruiters please**
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.