Senior Product Designer
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first – hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both. Anywhere in the US or UK.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
As a Senior Product Designer on our Wealth Building team, you will design and deliver personalized investing and banking experiences that help our customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You are an expert in your craft who pursues pixel perfect design and delivers at a high bar. You will partner with Design/UXR, Product, and Engineering teams to develop amazing user experiences that reimagine, innovate, and redefine the financial space. Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What You’ll Do
– Champion a culture of user-centered design and craft.
– Relentlessly raise the design bar ensuring customers have seamless, consistent, and delightful interactions every time they use Stash.
– Ideate and Design complete UX flows that fit into a larger design system.
– Simplify complexity by breaking down tough problems and developing actionable solutions.
– Contribute to positive behavior design thinking, ideas, and solutions to help customers develop healthy financial habits.
– Foster collaborative relationships with Engineering, Product, and UXR.
– Actively contribute to constructive design reviews and deliver quality.
Who You Are
– Human-centered, customer-obsessed UX designer.
– Great communicator with a high EQ, possesses the ability to flex between influencing partners and inspiring team members.
– Great collaborator, team player – you understand design is a team sport and when we win, we win together.
– Relationship-builder that fosters trust and aligns the perspectives of Design and cross-functional partners
– Ability to balance data with customer insights to inform design decisions.
– Learning mindset with the desire to move fast and learn faster.
What You Bring to the Table
– 5+ years of experience in UX Design.
– Experience working with designers, product management, and engineering.
– Proven track record of key contributions to successful products.
**No Recruiters please**
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.