Senior Product Designer, Flex Engagement
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first – hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
If you love visual design, prototyping, and motion, the Product Design Engagement team focuses on Stash’s core experiences.
Designers in this space push the boundaries on visual exploration, develop new interaction patterns, and think about how to better move our customers through their journey of Growing, Managing, and Learning about their money.
This also requires holistic systems thinking and process optimization to support a better end-to-end experience. Designers here have a knack for strategic thinking, strong collaboration and facilitation skills in order to work horizontally.
As a Senior Product Designer, you create a frictionless experience that empowers and delights customers. You are an expert in your craft who pursues pixel perfect design and delivers at a high bar.
We employ a horizontal workflow model, allowing Designers to gain exposure to many different touch points within our customer journey. You will partner with Design/UXR, Product, and Engineering teams to develop amazing user experiences that reimagine, innovate, and redefine the financial space.
Your work will be guided by customer journeys that capture their goals, tasks and desired outcomes. These journeys provide a common language to help all of Stash humanize our product requirements and better reflect our customers’ intentions.
You’ll engage with customers through user research, listen in on customer service calls, and have access to the data science resources you need to truly understand your customers.
At Stash you will focus on meeting the financial needs and goals of the 99%, not the 1%. If you enjoy taking insights and translating them into a beautiful customer experience we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Champion a culture of user-centered design and craft.
- Relentlessly raise the design bar ensuring customers have seamless, consistent, and delightful interactions every time they use Stash.
- Ideate and Design complete UX flows that fit into a larger design system.
- Simplify complexity by breaking down tough problems and developing actionable solutions.
- Contribute to positive behavior design thinking, ideas, and solutions to help customers develop healthy financial habits.
- Foster collaborative relationships with Engineering, Product, and UXR.
- Actively contribute to constructive design reviews and deliver quality.
Who You Are
- Human-centered, customer-obsessed UX designer.
- Great communicator with a high EQ, possesses the ability to flex between influencing partners and inspiring team members.
- Great collaborator, team player – you understand design is a team sport and when we win, we win together.
- Relationship-builder that fosters trust and aligns the perspectives of Design and cross-functional partners
- Ability to balance data with customer insights to inform design decisions.
- Learning mindset with the desire to move fast and learn faster.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of consumer, mobile UX/UI experience in a workplace environment
- A portfolio that includes a strong sense of process and work that ends in impact
- Track record of key contributions to successful mobile products.
- Experience working with designers, product management, and engineering.
**No recruiters please**
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.