Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people-first-hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
We are seeking a NOC Technician to assist us in building a 24/7 support team to identify, mitigate, and communicate any issues that may occur within a highly scaled and critical system.
This role is fitting for those with strong technical firefighting experience. You will be responsible for growing our NOC team, building SLAs, uptimes, dashboards, and writing playbooks in partnership with our DevOps & SRE.
If you’re interested in solving complex problems associated with scaling a popular consumer-facing app and working in an open, diverse, and inclusive environment, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Help build a brand new NOC team
- 24/7 Oncall rotation for outages and incident
- Assist in the development of outage recovery playbooks with current DevOps and SREs
- Create standards around issue resolution and incident reporting
- Assist in running weekly fire drills of systems
- Collaborate with SRE and Automation Engineers on system hardening
- Ensure end-to-end quality of the system
- Running Root Cause Analysis for problems that arise
- Work with SRE in understanding SLAs & SLOs of the system and develop a framework to provide insight and accountability for them
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience working as a NOC or SRE
- Experience in a microservice, asynchronous, cloud-native environments
- Believer in a deploy anytime/anywhere philosophy
- Understands the challenges of running a zero-downtime, multi-region environment
- Experience working with DevOps, SRE, Automation, and Backend Engineers
- Great written and verbal communication, and able to communicate highly technical issues to a non-technical audience
- High-level understanding of change management and CI/CD pipelines
- Incident management and problem management background
- Datadog monitoring experience preferred
Our Tech Stack:
AWS, Terraform, Drone, Artifactory, ArgoCD, Docker, Kubernetes, CockroachDB, Redis, NATS Jetstream, F5, NGINX+, GitHub, GoLang, DataDog, Prometheus, Sentry, Pagerduty
*No recruiters please
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.