Senior Manager, UX Research
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
As the UXR, Sr. Manager of Insights & Strategy, you are responsible for the creation of a frictionless experience that empowers and delights customers particularly as it relates to the top of the funnel.
We’re seeking a mixed methods Insights Leader who is an experienced and invested manager and mentor, but who also wants to roll-up their sleeves and do the best individual work of their career. You will be a part of Insights & Strategy Leadership at Stash and ensure that our customer’s needs are championed in every planning and product experience decision.
You will partner with Product Design and Product Management Leadership to set the roadmap and the learning agenda and your work will directly enable middle-class Americans to build wealth. This is a high-level doer / coach role that reports to the VP of Product Design, Insights & Strategy. As the team grows, you will manage and grow a team.
Strongly desired experience includes:
- Strategic roadmap planning
- Outstanding individual work
- Track record of growing, nurturing, and managing a team
- Innovating new insight methods
- Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What You’ll Do
- Champion a culture of customer-centric design and craft
- Partner in the growth roadmap development
- Foster collaborative relationships with other UXR’s, Data Science, Designers, Customer Experience, and Product leadership
- Consistently raise the bar on methodology, uncovering insights, measuring experience success and transmitting insight to the team
- Initially operate as a high-level IC with the opportunity to grow and manage a team
- Evolve the practice of Insights & Strategy at Stash as part of its leadership team
- Actively contribute to our Customer Journey measurement system
- Actively contribute to constructive design reviews
- Mentor and eventually grow and scale the growth team
Who You Are
- Human-centered problem solver and systems thinker
- UXR leader with qual and quant background
- Relationship-builder that fosters trust and aligns the perspectives of UXR and cross-functional partners
- Experienced Insights Leader that has partnered with leadership in product planning, creating insight programs and roadmaps
- Great collaborator, team player – you understand that research is a team sport and when we win, we win together.
- Great communicator with leadership presence, a high EQ, and who possesses the ability to flex between influencing partners and inspiring team members.
- Life-long student with the desire to move fast and learn faster
What You Bring to the Table
- 8+ years of UXR experience in a workplace environment
- 2+ years of managing and growing a team
- 2+ years of leading a mission or business area
- Curiosity and an innovation mindset and track record of introducing new methods to better understand, measure and invent on behalf of customers
- Experience as a leader who regularly presents and updates executives on large initiatives
- A portfolio that includes clearly framed problems, rigorous and creative approaches to solving them, and clear outcomes that have impact at-scale
- Track record of key contributions to successful mobile products and insight influence
- Experience working with other UXRs, Data Science, Designers, Customer Experience, and product
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.