Senior Product Manager, Investing Products
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing people is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first – hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in our home, in an office, or a combination of both.
Our ideal candidate has proven experience launching successful software products in consumer-facing companies, is a master at developing creative solutions to hard problems, and evangelizes ideas with ease. If you are an open communicator with a passion for data-driven decision making and you are excited about changing the world of investing, Stash is looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a cross-functional team to iterate on the Invest product, messaging, and features that keep customers using Stash and building long-term wealth
- Develop, manage, and prioritize the squad’s product roadmap, identifying the most critical opportunities that deliver maxim benefit for our customers
- Synthesize and juggle inputs/ideas from across the organization, turning suggestions and critiques into potential outcomes and solutions
- Analyze data and gain meaningful insights to drive successful iterations and identify opportunities
- Develop hypotheses, execute A/B tests, and continue to iterate to further optimize the user experience while meaningfully driving team’s OKRs
- Collaborate across the organization (Product, Engineering, Design, UXR, Date Science, Customer
- Experience, Legal, Compliance, etc.) to deliver solutions that the whole team can be proud of and learn from
- Communicate openly across the team and the broader organization regarding the status of projects in development, as well as results post-launch
- Define specifications in a straightforward, understandable and detailed fashion
- Manage projects in a highly organized, flexible manner while staying focused on mission-critical scope
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years working in product management at a B2C software company or startup
- Prior experience in brokerage, investing, wealth tech preferred, but not required
- A proven track record of launching and iterating on successful products
- Demonstrated user science and user empathy by having conducted primary research with UX tools and worked on storyboarding and/or story mapping
- Experience working with marketing & data in product personalization, campaign management, and messaging strategy
- Demonstrated A/B testing skills on tools such as Optimizely, Sitespect or similar
- Demonstrated funnel and conversion analysis in tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment or similar
- Familiar with design and research with tools Figma, or similar
- Experience rallying people around controversial or unconventional directions/solutions
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches, and the ability to harness failures and turn them into key learnings and ultimately wins
- Relentless focus and passion for identifying and solving the most important customer problems
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work independently, with limited oversight
- Consumer app or platform experience required
*No Recruiters Please*
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.