AML Compliance Investigations Associate, Financial Crime Compliance
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are seeking an AML Compliance Investigations Associate to conduct investigations on the Financial Crime Compliance team
As an AML Compliance Investigations Associate, You will report directly to the AML Compliance Investigations Manager, and will be reviewing escalated alerts, conducting investigations, and drafting Suspicious Activity Reports.
The Financial Crime Compliance team implements and oversees policies, procedures, and processes designed to address the Money Laundering and Economic Sanctions risk faced by the firm. The team conducts investigations, OFAC and adverse media screenings, and liaises with law enforcement, regulators, external partners and auditors on issues related to Financial Crime Compliance. Additionally, the team provides training, advice, and counsel cross-functionally to foster a culture of compliance.
Stash’s Financial Crime Compliance Team is composed of a diverse array of individuals. We approach our work with curiosity and enthusiasm, and consider integrity to be key to everything we do. Compliance selects candidates who possess a high degree of open-mindedness, conscientiousness, and equanimity.
Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What you’ll do:
- Review customer profiles and investigate suspicious activity
- Recommend and draft Suspicious Activity Report filings
- Support program-wide investigations through gathering data and/or documentation
- Receive and triage referrals from internal partners
- Assist with training and quality reviews of new team members
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in Financial Crime Compliance. Experience in investigations or transaction monitoring a plus.
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills and an aptitude for building strong relationships with stakeholders through the use of engaging, courteous, and persuasive communication styles.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives and related tasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an aptitude for thinking clearly.
- Exemplary attention to detail, exceptional analytical skills, and strong judgment skills.
- Working knowledge of digital banking channels, including mobile and other web-based technologies
- CAMS/CFE designation
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to recruiting@Stash.com.
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product – Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.