AML Compliance Investigations Manager, Financial Crime Compliance
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are seeking an AML Compliance Investigations Manager to manage the investigations function within the Financial Crime Compliance team.
As an AML Compliance Investigations Manager, you will report directly to the firm’s Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer, and will lead a team of investigators to review sensitive information, conduct investigations, file Suspicious Activity Reports, and liaise with law enforcement, regulators, and external partners.
The Financial Crime Compliance team implements and oversees policies, procedures, and processes designed to address the Money Laundering and Economic Sanctions risk faced by the firm. The team conducts investigations, OFAC and adverse media screenings, and liaises with law enforcement, regulators, external partners and auditors on issues related to Financial Crime Compliance. Additionally, the team provides training, advice, and counsel cross-functionally to foster a culture of compliance.
Stash’s Financial Crime Compliance Team is composed of a diverse array of individuals. We approach our work with curiosity and enthusiasm, and consider integrity to be key to everything we do. Compliance selects candidates who possess a high degree of open-mindedness, conscientiousness, and equanimity.
Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of investigators tasked with conducting identifying suspicious activity
- Manage program-wide reviews, and suggest enhancements
- Review customer profiles and investigate suspicious activity
- Document rationale and file Suspicious Activity Reports as necessary
- Receive and triage referrals from internal partners
- Assist with training and quality reviews of new team members
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Crime Compliance investigations or transaction monitoring team management.
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills and an aptitude for building strong relationships with stakeholders through the use of engaging, courteous, and persuasive communication styles.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives and related tasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an aptitude for thinking clearly.
- Exemplary attention to detail, exceptional analytical skills, and strong judgment skills.
- Working knowledge of digital banking channels, including mobile and other web-based technologies
- CAMS/CFE designation
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to recruiting@Stash.com.
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product – Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.