Technical Product Manager
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
What you’ll do:
- Be a founding member of a mission critical team; responsible for jumpstarting the team into agile practices
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve short and long term goals
- Own and manage relationships with external vendors
- Be the spoke between operations, fraud, risk, and legal
- Apply user-centered thinking, empathizing with users in collaboration with Product partners, Engineering, and CX to generate ideas and converge on a solution that the whole team can be proud of and learn from
- Analyze data and gain meaningful insights to drive successful iterations and identify opportunities
- Communicate openly across the team and org regarding the status of projects in development, as well as results post-launch
- Define specifications in a straightforward, understandable and detailed fashion
- Manage projects in a highly organized, flexible manner while staying focused on mission-critical scope
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Be comfortable with ambiguity
- Detailed orientation & very structured thinking, who can visualize customers’ full journey and experience
- A proven track record of launching and iterating on successful products
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of sprint planning & prioritization
- Knowledge of technical micro-services and event-driven architecture
- Previous experience in banking, payment processing, or financial services is a plus
- Ability to leverage data to make informed decisions and clearly articulate the value
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to recruiting@Stash.com.
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product – Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.