- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 450K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast as before; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
We care deeply about creating delight for our customers — and we hope you do too!
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn’t stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have a massive impact: on our growth team, you will personally scale how we reinvent productivity.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to craft amazing product experiences to delight our customers.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Peloton, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcome Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we’re swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Craft amazing product experiences that delight our customers
- Collaborate with design, engineering and marketing to deliver a product and brand of remarkable quality
- Combine qualitative research and quantitative analysis to inform crucial product decisions
- Own and drive projects from ideation through implementation and launch, focusing on excellent execution
- Contribute to and collaborate on a wide spectrum of product initiatives including user experience design, solution honing, growth strategy, customer research, and product marketing
- Deeply understand and embody the voice of the customer
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 6+ years of software product management experience.
- Technical Background: You have a computer science or technical degree, or have held an engineering role in the past.
- Curious: You love exploring new and existing paradigms to add to your repertoire of ideas and solutions. You are exceptionally curious about new products and how users will respond to them.
- Empathetic: You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
- Excellent Communication: You are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in verbal or written form. You can engage constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and peers.
- Appreciation of Quality: You are very enthusiastic about your favorite products, and can articulate why they’re incredible. You are excited to build a premium brand.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Remote (North America)
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
401(k) plan (non-company matching)
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development
- Allyship education program to help build your best self
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro
- $3000 budget for workstation setup
- All your lunches catered or expensed
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.