Website The Home Depot
The Media Specialist coordinates and supports implementation of omni-channel media campaigns and tactics including supporting the execution and optimization of in-house digital media components of those campaigns. Responsibilities include implementation of campaign objectives, strategies and tactics, including trafficking of campaigns and reporting; and stewardship of media plans in conjunction with marketing goals. Position supports both channel and campaign activations and reporting. Provides input toward and execution support for paid Test & Learn agenda. Key contributor to program tracking and timelines.Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
45% Campaign Management – Manage some components of digital media campaigns directly, including bidding, targeting, ad creation, analysis and reporting, etc. Support test & learn agendas
40% Paid Media Management – Support omni-channel paid media planning, buying and reporting for all programs and campaigns
15% Stakeholder Management – Organizational Alignment/Relationships; Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including media and platform partners, agencies, etc. Document an utilize best practices
Nature and Scope:
This position typically reports to Sr Manager, Paid Media
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.Education Required:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
– Previous experience working with large established digital properties and platforms (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) and experience with newer or niche properties a major plus
– 1+ years of experience actively managing and implementing large Paid Digital budgets at an agency and/or large retailer
– Previous experience with retail websites and analytics
– Solid understanding of technical pieces of digital marketing such as website analytics, audiences, data feeds, tracking codes, etc.
– Presentation and writing skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
– Action Oriented
– Drives Engagement
– Customer Focus
– Drives Results
– Manages Conflict
To apply for this job please visit careers.homedepot.com.