Associate Implementation Manager
VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain’s best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
As an Associate Implementation Manager, you will be joining the VTS Implementation Management team, responsible for ensuring the successful rollout of VTS – both data on-boarding and organizational change management – for our clients. We shape our clients’ first impressions using the VTS platform to power their businesses and strive to offer an excellent experience for every client.
You will be supporting both clients and internal teams with on-boarding customer data onto the VTS platform. As our company scales, the responsibilities outlined below may expand or evolve to adapt along with the VTS product suite and our clients’ increasing adoption of the platform across their businesses. Adapting your approach to support our clients’ needs over time will be paramount to success in this role.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Be Client Success Driven:
- Work cross-functionally across teams at VTS to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale through to implementation and ongoing support for each manually onboarded and integrated client and broker
- Collaborate directly with professionals within each client to confirm goals driving implementation of VTS at their organization and tailor data collection (automation where possible) and best-practice communication to those goals
- Using a lens for long-term client success and data completeness within VTS,
- Ensure all key data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts new workflows within VTS – be comfortable challenging clients that push back on providing complete datasets
- Facilitate change management for client’s business processes that will be managed within VTS after implementation
- Be comfortable challenging clients on existing processes to help optimize them
- Run a Tight (Project) Ship:
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timeline and activities from project kick-off through training and webinars to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget, and satisfies the desired outcomes of VTS implementation
- Mitigate project risks by setting clear expectations with the client up front and proactively communicating project concerns to team leadership and project sponsors
- Plan and facilitate regular, recurring project touch points to ensure clients are providing quality, complete data within expected timelines to support best practice adoption and timely-go-live
- Work to Scale:
- Implement repeatable, automated data collection and onboarding processes that scale for the VTS implementation team and support client outcomes
- Optimize for automation where possible, while still reducing post-go-live data changes via implementation of a standardized UAT process
- Document relevant implementation details (work-arounds where needed, etc) and client-specific workflows and best-practices for reference both by the client and ongoing support teams
- Regularly reflect on and share project learnings with the implementation team with an eye for continuously improving processes to better serve our clients and team
- What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 1 + years of experience in the enterprise software space working directly with clients and partners to complete rollouts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with client-facing presentations and have a consistent record of working with senior leaders
- You work with end-goals in mind and are excited about helping clients achieve their goals at all levels
- You have a proven record of creating and maintaining project plans, monitoring open issues, and driving resolutions
- You see problems are opportunities and are motivated to break down issues in order to implement solutions quickly
- Comfortable with escalation management
- You are able to build consultative relationships with client stakeholders at all levels and have working experience interacting with cross-functional teams
- You are a master at change management – you guide others toward new behaviors through understanding and communication
- Nice to haves:
- Working experience with tracking systems such as JIRA and Zendesk
- An understanding of how APIs work, SQL, and software troubleshooting
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.