Implementation Team Manager, VTS Market
VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain’s best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
VTS is seeking a manager for the Market segment of its Implementation team in North America. As the manager of this team, you’ll be responsible for defining strategy, playbooks and tactics that the team will execute against to drive overall successful implementations while monitoring team performance and improving existing processes.
You will collaborate directly with key departments internally, including sales, advisory, marketing, business operations, product leadership and our executive team in a fast-paced environment and own key initiatives focused on our fastest growing product area. You’ll work with the team on developing long-lasting client relationships, strong account plans and expanding their own skill sets and career growth.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is an experienced, passionate customer success leader who is hungry for a new opportunity in a key customer facing role to further develop their strategic skill set and influence the bottom line of one of the fastest growing tech companies today.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Leadership: Oversee and drive the success of a team working with a large book of business. Act as a model for an ideal Implementation Manager and coach/build the team’s skill set on an ongoing basis.
- Relationship Building: Build trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders and strategic accounts.
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Be an expert on VTS products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Act as a thought leader within the larger Customer Success team and company to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices.
- Influence Organizational Change: Develop and iterate on playbooks to drive better best practices and ultimate product adoption. Facilitate and lead change management within client organization. Implement new software to improve the client’s online presence, facilitate marketing distribution, and enable insights through new data.
- Client Outcomes: Identify strategies and initiatives at the account level to help clients drive engagement and achieve desired business outcomes. Help communicate the value of these initiatives and drive customer referenceability and case studies.
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify situations where clients are at risk of adopting VTS or achieving their business outcomes and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders – sales, product, exec leadership & support).
- Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product and sales.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 4+ years driving enterprise level implementations in a SaaS company
- Owning projects from start to finish and collaborating with large groups of people
- Strong change management experience and dealing with executive level clients
- Consultative mindset
- Industry experience in commercial real estate is a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.