Sales Operations Analyst
VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software – tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit “Unicorn” status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
We are looking for an intrinsically motivated individual to be a key member of the Sales Operations team that helps VTS scale. This role is a unique opportunity to work closely with sales managers to create deals and resolve operational challenges creatively in our quote to cash system. This position will interact frequently with other departments including Finance and Legal, and will allow you to have first-hand exposure into the inner-workings of a Revenue org at a growing SaaS company.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Translate business terms and requirements into executable contracts that meet VTS Legal, billing and accounting requirements
- Expedite and drive consistent sales processes through quote review, documentation and refinement of the quote to cash process
- Develop a tool that tracks contracted assets by product, understanding what buildings are onboarded, invoiced, renewed and offboarded
- Ensure the company’s bookings, forecasts and other sales metrics are reported accurately through the monitoring and maintaining of Salesforce data
- Improve and streamline existing sales processes
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Self-motivated, resourceful and creative
- Reliable and proactive team player
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects concurrently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, including intermediate level Excel skills (Pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Prior experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- 3-4 years experience
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.