Senior Program Manager
VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain’s best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
How Does This Role Help VTS Succeed?
Join VTS as a Senior Program Manager on the Business Operations team! The team’s mission is to help VTS make better data-driven decisions faster, to drive alignment across the company on strategy and execution, and help translate strategic planning into results.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for defining and leading key cross-functional initiatives, including new product launches, strategic planning, and automating systems and processes to increase organizational efficiencies. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all aspects of a given project, including creating and maintaining the project plan, managing communication with key stakeholders, facilitating meetings to solve problems and make decisions, and ensuring deliverable and timelines are met. This role requires close cross-functional collaboration with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success teams.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Work with senior management across departments to define and plan the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Manage a range of complex initiatives that span multiple business lines and departments. End-to-end responsibility for managing the execution and success of all assigned programs.
- Provide leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities, and project milestones.
- Be proactive, pay attention to the details, and ensure you are enabling teams to make smart and timely decisions. Stay on top of many moving pieces without letting anything drop.
- Monitor and communicate progress against goals to relevant stakeholders across all organizational levels, including the executive team.
- Ensure all project management related tracking systems are updated daily/weekly as applicable.
- Coordinate and lead regular cross-functional informational or working meetings to review project plan, deliverables and expectations, as well as plan and re-strategize as needed. Includes effective agenda planning, facilitation, and tracking/follow-up on deliverables through resolution.
- Anticipate and communicate risk and status to management, calling out key issues and presenting options for resolution to cross-functional leadership team members
- Create supporting documentation for departmental initiatives, including initiative briefs
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements to streamlining existing process
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Help build and scale the Program Management function at VTS
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Project or Program Management experience
- Proven track record in the delivery of strategic, cross-functional programs, including full end-to-end process of bring a new product to market
- Strong organizational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (e.g. technical, business, executive).
- Meticulous attention to detail and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a results-focused mindset
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of building relationships across all levels within the organization, influencing others, and working cross functionally to resolve issues
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides). SalesForce experience a plus.
- Project Management certification a plus.
- An understanding of commercial real estate a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.