VTS is the modern platform for CRE revenue teams
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software – tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit “Unicorn” status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We’re growing at an incredible pace even during these uncertain times and are continuing to scale out our New York/Toronto offices.
You’ll be a key contributor to our goal of accelerating the way space providers and occupiers plan, market, lease, and manage space.
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our team and to help build out best-of-class products. This person will work with our engineering, customer success, and product team to ensure we are releasing the highest quality product for our clients. This QA analyst must be able to work independently while having strong cross-team collaborative skills. Daily QA work is tightly integrated with our agile process, and requires working with engineers and product managers on a daily basis to validate stories and features; this is not throw-over-the-wall regression testing, but instead a product-minded and customer-centric approach.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Perform cross browser and cross platform testing
- Analyze, recommend, and scale testing processes and tooling
- Identify and analyze bug metrics for teams you support
- Document and perform acceptance test criteria in coordination with PMs, engineers, and designers
- Work with client support and customer success teams to diagnose customer-reported issues
- Build empathy for our customers, our domain, and our challenges by participating in product discovery and delivery
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to validate, prioritize, triage and resolve reported issues
- Be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Experience with web and mobile software testing, including writing test plan documentation
- Familiar with scrum in Agile methodologies, particularly in the context of QA
- Experience testing integrated applications and understanding of customer onboarding and data lifecycle in a B2B application
- Detail-oriented, with good written & verbal communication skills
- Effectively assess and communicate impact and risk
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to identify & resolve problems in a timely manner; gather & analyze information skillfully; work well in a collaborative environment with both co-located and remote team members
- Familiarity with Jira, TestRail, GSuite, and Postman is a plus
- Bonus points for experience testing internal tools, such as importers, APIs, and application back-ends
About Our Team
- We have a 90+ person product/engineering/design/QA team
- We work in small, cross-functional teams
- We value continuous learning in our everyday work
- We deploy daily and rely heavily on a variety of QA strategies including automated testing and CI
- We use agile development and lean startup principles and practices to deliver products
- Our stack: Ruby on Rails, React, Heroku, Postgres, AWS, Swift, Android
- Learn more on our engineering blog
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is proud to operate an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.