Content Marketing Specialist, Hispanic Community
Weee! is the largest & fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the US
Weee! is the largest and fastest-growing ethnic e-grocer in the United States, operating in one of the largest underserved categories in retail with affordable access to exciting ethnic food. By partnering with local suppliers, redesigning the value chain and leveraging social buying, Weee! is reshaping the grocery business entirely. You can read more about us on Bloomberg and TechCrunch, and here.
Weee! is headquartered in Fremont, CA and currently available coast to coast with exceptional growth (6x YoY) across geographies, categories and ethnicities. We have raised $400M+ in funding to date from leading investors including DST, Blackstone, Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, Goodwater Capital, XVC and iFly. The opportunity now is to join a rocketship as we prepare for the next stage of growth, and an eventual public listing.
About the role
We’re seeking a talented and passionate Content Marketing Specialist to focus on the Hispanic Community, this position is within the Content Marketing team. Candidates should be experienced, but willing to collaborate, adapt and learn. This role will collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Merchandising teams to send out best-in-class app pushes, emails, and website collections targeting Hispanic Community to drive user revenue. This is a great opportunity to get involved with more entrepreneurial professionals in a dynamic environment. Data analysis as well as ingenuity and creativity are vital as we’re driving improvements to our products, user experiences and engagement.
The ideal candidate for this role must be in touch with the Hispanic Community, be self-motivated, curious, high attention to detail, and must exhibit the ability to work with a larger team as well as deliver on campaign goals.
- Be in close touch with the Hispanic Community, know what drives this community and understand what food and trends Mexicans (1st and 2nd-gens) are tuning into.
- Work closely with Data Team: To identify and manage Hispanic audience targeting and segmentation for each campaign; Develop new tools to optimize daily workflow
- Plan and execute weekly creative and copy tests targeting Hispanic Audience
- Design email and collection banners, or work closely with the creative team for development
- Develop, manage, and optimize social media marketing content
- Develop, manage, and optimize: Seasonal and promotional sales email campaigns; Daily and seasonal app push campaigns; In-app and website product collections
- Manage campaigns end-to-end, including strategy, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, optimization and work with internal stakeholders to ensure revenue objectives are met
- Analyze and report campaign performance to provide significant findings, learnings and actionable insights to leadership and improvements to programs
- Deliver weekly performance reports (campaign performance, KPIs, metrics) to the sr. Director of Growth
- Communicate and prioritize tasks on projects with internal stakeholders (product, data, monetization, merchandising)
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary
- Be in touch with Hispanic Community
- Must be able to speak Spanish natively or bilingual
- 1-2 years of experience in content marketing, email marketing or relevant marketing disciplines
- Proficiency with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- A Bachelors’ Degree or relevant experience applicable to the marketing, advertising, and communications industry
- Background in eCommerce, food-delivery a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn how to design using tools like Canva, Figma, etc; design skills is a plus
- Have a passion for making delicious, fresh groceries accessible to everyone!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com