Implementation and Product Support Specialist
Say hello to a Wider World. WideOrbit helps media companies do more business by making it easier to complete more sales. We build the one platform that ties everything together – from TV, radio, and digital ad sales, to reporting, invoicing, and payments. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, or on your favorite streaming service or podcast, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, ViacomCBS, A+E Networks, Hearst Media, and many more industry leaders around the world.
At WideOrbit, we make preserving our inclusive environment an ongoing priority, empowering team members to contribute at every level, in every function. We hire high-energy innovators who value diversity, unafraid to wield their passion and expertise to advocate for our customers and each other. At WideOrbit, you’ll make a difference and see your impact every day, while learning, growing, and enjoying what you do!
The broadcasting world moves quickly and when a TV, radio station or cable network would like to implement our software, they need an Implementation & Product Specialist that can quickly help to install the new software, train the team on how the software works, and troubleshoot customer questions.
As an Implementation and Product Support Specialist on the WO Program team, every day is a different day, and if you’re passionate about technology, customer service and enjoy getting involved in a variety of projects, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
Here is what success will look like:
- Educate clients (new & existing) on various configurations and/or customization options.
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend action plans for resolution.
- Oversee all aspects of the implementation process; from installation and training new users.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s specific business objectives and configure the system to meet those objectives.
- Lead web-based training sessions.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders; client’s and internal teams such as development, product management, and release management.
- Identify and document software defects and requests for enhancements.
- Create stories for statements of work and business requirements.
- Able to work rotating shifts (between 7a – 7p MT) and on-call (between 7p – 6a MT) once every 4-5 weeks.
To thrive in this role, we’re looking for:
- Experience working in a support role within a broadcast and/or cable network. Knowledge of syndicated and/or cable network programming is a plus.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting software is a plus
- Proven track record building relationships with customers quickly
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn new software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner to a technical or non-technical audience
- Ability to lead trainings and presentations with confidence
- Proven ability to work successfully as part of a team while also assuming individual responsibilities in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Ability to balance competing tasks and projects while meeting milestones and deadlines
Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Interest and willingness to travel up to 50% (Due to Covid, travel is not required at this time)
This position will be based in our Denver, CO office. (Due to Covid, all employees are working from home until further notice)
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, comprehensive health care, 401(k) match, generous PTO, sabbatical leaves, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
We are committed to treating all applicants fairly, WideOrbit is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. Additionally, we consider qualified applicants whose histories are impacted by our justice system, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.