Say hello to a Wider World. WideOrbit helps media companies do more business by making it easier to complete more sales. We build the one platform that ties everything together – from TV, radio, and digital ad sales, to reporting, invoicing, and payments. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, or on your favorite streaming service or podcast, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, ViacomCBS, A+E Networks, Hearst Media, and many more industry leaders around the world.
At WideOrbit, we make preserving our inclusive environment an ongoing priority, empowering team members to contribute at every level, in every function. We hire high-energy innovators who value diversity, unafraid to wield their passion and expertise to advocate for our customers and each other. At WideOrbit, you’ll make a difference and see your impact every day, while learning, growing, and enjoying what you do!
The advertising world is moving quickly and we need a Digital Sales professional to join our team that can solicit business just as quickly. As a Digital Account Executive, you will join a small and expanding team dedicated to the growth of our digital business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with deep sales experience in Streaming, Podcasting, Video On Demand, OTT and Programmatic Audio/Video that enjoys identifying and developing customer relationships to meet and exceed revenue goals and objectives. This role is a blend of developing business from prospects within a defined geography as well as, expanding through cross selling existing client relationships.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
• Deliver demonstrations and sales presentations to new prospects
• Prepare quotes and contracts for potential clients and work with management on proposed commercial terms to be the driving force through contract negotiation and signing
• Report to management on all potential and existing accounts
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities and industry trends
• Prospect qualified leads and pursue new business, including contacting competitor’s accounts
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals
• Participate in “brain storming” sessions with internal stakeholders to achieve creative client solutions
• Coach other sellers to grow the effectiveness of the Digital Sales Team
• Leverage your in depth network of contacts to introduce high level relationships to WideOrbit
Here is what we’re looking for:
• Experience working with publishers and podcasts
• 4+ years of experience selling and closing deals in the digital media industry
• Programmatic and Ad Serving experience selling DSP and SSP is highly desired
• Experience making outbound calls to customers and overcoming objections
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Strong business acumen, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Entrepreneurial aptitude and proven ability to function in a self-directed position
• Willingness to travel as needed to solicit, negotiate and close business deals
• Enthusiasm to work along a small, passionate and dedicated team
• Ability to present with confidence and build relationships with customers quickly
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
This position will be based in our NYC office and will require occasional travel.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, health insurance, 401(k) match, generous PTO, sabbatical leaves, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow!
We are committed to treating all applicants fairly, WideOrbit is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. Additionally, we consider qualified applicants whose histories are impacted by our justice system, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.