Client Services Specialist
Say hello to a Wider World. WideOrbit helps media companies do more business by making it easier to complete more sales. We build the one platform that ties everything together – from TV, radio, and digital ad sales, to reporting, invoicing, and payments. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, or on your favorite streaming service or podcast, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, ViacomCBS, A+E Networks, Hearst Media, and many more industry leaders around the world.
At WideOrbit, we make preserving our inclusive environment an ongoing priority, empowering team members to contribute at every level, in every function. We hire high-energy innovators who value diversity, unafraid to wield their passion and expertise to advocate for our customers and each other. At WideOrbit, you’ll make a difference and see your impact every day, while learning, growing, and enjoying what you do!
WO Automation for Radio (WO AFR) is the premier play-out and asset management system for radio stations around the world. This mission critical system manages the audio transmission of a broadcaster 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As a Product Support Specialist, you’re at the front line with our customers and in many ways will have the largest impact when it comes to our customer’s satisfaction with our product and services. In this role, you’ll educate and train our customers, troubleshoot system issues, and become the product subject matter expert. If you have a background in radio engineering and/or radio broadcast ops, technically savvy, and enjoy making customers happy, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Here is what success will look like:
- Solve customer issues within a fast-paced collaborative working environment with a positive attitude, confident and calm demeanor, ensuring their satisfaction and happiness with our products and service.
- Juggle multiple cases and projects simultaneously while proactively keeping customers updated.
- Proactively seek out customers’ feedback and how best the software can be used by; Attentive listening to the customer’s requirements and wishes
- Use of your own radio industry knowledge to analyze the customer’s operation and workflows
Provide application best practices
- Identify and document software defects and requests for enhancements with a keen attention to detail
- Collaborate with development and product management teams, providing detailed information regarding customer needs
- Provide remote installation, configuration and training to our customers
- Able to work on-call, after hours shifts
To thrive in this role, we’re looking for:
- Understanding of radio operations
- Experience administrating or supporting a radio automation system(s) such as; WO AFR, RCS Zetta, NexGen, Enco, or Audio Vault
- Experience troubleshooting computer software and hardware in Windows-based systems
- Proven track record of building relationships quickly and highly motivated by customer satisfaction and successful outcomes
- Comfortable with learning and using new technologies
- Ability to effectively work under pressure; balancing competing tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent phone & email communication skills; able to communicate in a friendly, professional and articulate manner
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and resolving issues with a dedication to a positive customer experience
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Willingness to travel up to 25-50% to facilitate onsite implementations with clients is a plus (not required)
- Proficiency with WideOrbit products, integrations such as MusicMaster, and/or third-party devices is a plus
- Radio engineering experience is a plus
This position is telecommute/remote.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, comprehensive health care, 401(k) match, generous PTO, sabbatical leaves, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
We are committed to treating all applicants fairly, WideOrbit is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. Additionally, we consider qualified applicants whose histories are impacted by our justice system, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.