Say hello to a Wider World. WideOrbit helps media companies do more business by making it easier to complete more sales. We build the one platform that ties everything together – from TV, radio, and digital ad sales, to reporting, invoicing, and payments. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, or on your favorite streaming service or podcast, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, ViacomCBS, A+E Networks, Hearst Media, and many more industry leaders around the world.
At WideOrbit, we make preserving our inclusive environment an ongoing priority, empowering team members to contribute at every level, in every function. We hire high-energy innovators who value diversity, unafraid to wield their passion and expertise to advocate for our customers and each other. At WideOrbit, you’ll make a difference and see your impact every day, while learning, growing, and enjoying what you do!
As our Senior Software Engineer, you will architect, design, and develop core areas and features for our Unified Sales Suite. You will play an important role in the design and implementation and work on big, complex applications with major media clients. You will collaborate with a team of engineers and help take our advanced, scalable development and deployment infrastructure to the next level, transforming the future of media and advertising.
Here is what success will look like:
- Design, develop and test new features for WO Marketplace
- Build high performance distributed applications
- Improve current multi-tier, high-availability, high-volume, distributed architecture, and design to meet ever increasing demand on performance and scalability
- Partner with product management, QA and documentation to deliver high quality, complete software releases
- Collaborate with support and project teams to maintain and improve WideOrbit software to meet current customer and project needs
To thrive in this role, we’re looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or related field
- Expertise in building web apps using C# or related OOP languages
- Extensive experience with Transact-SQL programming, MS SQL Server or similar RDBMS
- Solid algorithmic skills and experience applying design patterns to both new and existing code
- Working knowledge of using RESTful web services and APIs
- Willingness to thoroughly test and debug complex code that you, or others, may write.
- Successfully working in a team environment and approach challenges with a problem solving, can- do, positive attitude
- Experience working in an agile development environment with local and remote teams
- Experience in Web UI technology frameworks like Ext.js, Angular, React, or comparable is a plus
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, Azure or AWS) is a plus
This is a telecommute/remote position.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, comprehensive health care, 401(k) match, generous PTO, sabbatical leaves, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
We are committed to treating all applicants fairly, WideOrbit is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. Additionally, we consider qualified applicants whose histories are impacted by our justice system, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.