Senior Product Designer
WorkRamp is the All-in-One Platform that powers learning as a growth engine for today’s top organizations. Our mission is to reshape the corporate learning category by helping our customers tie learning to concrete and measurable business impact. Top companies like Box, Outreach, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to drive business outcomes and organizational scale for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
– Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
– Named Among Best Workplaces in Software by Inc. Magazine for 2022
– Ranked #873 on this year’s Inc. Magazine 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America
– Made Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women™ list 2022
– Great Place to Work® Certified August 2022
-August 2023- Named a 2022 Y Combinator Top Company
– #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool
– JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
– #1 on Inc’s 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
– Fortune’s Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
– Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
The Design team brings together creative individuals with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and responsibilities. We strive for innovation and are responsible for crafting seamless experiences across our learning platform, helping our customers get time back so they can focus their attention on scaling their training.
WorkRamp is looking for a talented product designer with a strong background in user experience and visual design to join our fast-growing design team. This is an exciting opportunity for creative problem solvers who’s passionate about finding the best user experience and obsessive about building the best product in our class.
🔧 What will I be doing?
You will work closely with product and engineering teams to successfully communicate, evolve and execute a strong product design standard that showcases WorkRamp as a leader in LMS. You are a crucial component of our company’s growth and product launches through your contributions on short and long term strategic direction, creating and maintaining high visual standards and a strong focus on user needs. You take on an owner’s mentality, taking pride in your work, your team’s work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of WorkRamp.
– Creative thinking toward establishing and executing on the vision for our product initiatives
– Challenge the status quo, push innovation and inspire people toward a unified outcome
– Efficiently execute to ship products that deliver impact for our business and customers
– Partner with the leadership team to successfully communicate concisely across the team and influence product and design outcomes
– Will work across the entire business stack and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support onboarding are in place, not just the product
– Contribute toward growing and scaling the design team within the design org and our company at large
– Push forward and maintain a high design bar and level of execution
– Lead products in WorkRamp’s platform, including areas like the learner experience, the admin view, external-facing trainings portal, content editor, etc. Working closely with stakeholders across the organization
– Partner with engineering, product, operations and data teams to define new products and features and launch them
– Makes UX decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data
– Formulates clear problem statements, conduct customer research and discovery, collect feedback from their team
– Work with product to effectively track & measure the efficacy of design decisions in a way that directly impacts business goals
– Contribute to an ever-growing component library to speed up time-to-launch for engineering and product initiatives
💡 What skills do I need?
– 5+ years of experience in product design
– 2+ years of startup experience
– Experience in B2B SaaS, ideally desktop apps
– Expertise in end-to-end product design processes and strategies
– Experience leading and facilitating user research and testing
– High sense of urgency, organization, and a bias toward action
⭐️ Bonus Experience
– Prior experience working in the LMS space
– Prior experience building a design system
– Have worked at a Series B/C company
– Background in visual or marketing design, and/or front-end development
– Strong habit of design documentation
– Fully Remote
– Work from anywhere in the US
– Unlimited PTO & 16 company-wide holidays including a winter break
– Equity with annual refreshes
– Full healthcare coverage
– 100% paid short-term & long-term disability insurance, plus life insurance
– Stipend for remote work setup, DeskPass account, & virtual and regional meetups
– Annual stipend for professional development
– Half Day Fridays every other week
– Quarterly Self Care Day & more
– Mental Health and Wellness Resources including a free subscription to Calm Premium & access to 2 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
– $100 Birthday Donation to the charity or non-profit of your choice
– Employee Resource Groups (Mental Health, Womxn of WorkRamp, WorkRamp Asian/Pacific Islander, WorkRamp Afro-xxx/African-American/Black, LGBTQties, Juntos Latinx, WorkRamp Pride)
– This role is fully remote and can be based anywhere in the US
– At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas
To apply for this job please visit recruitinhttps.