Sr. CRM Marketing Manager
We’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often
Seniority Level: Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA or US Remote (in select states)
About the role and about You:
The Senior CRM Marketing Manager plays a meaningful role at Zwift. This person is a motivated strategic problem solver with a proven track record of working within a sophisticated and sometimes ambiguous environment to build bold visions and successful strategically led frameworks informed by data. This person has expertise in setting business-critical metrics, loyalty and membership, experience in retail/e-commerce, strategy, and a passion for industry-defining customer experiences. We need someone with a consistent record of influencing impactful teams in fast paced and complex environments, and a desire to be at the center of a massive transformation of Zwift’s digital and direct capabilities. We are also looking for someone who has an understanding of production, behavioral economics, consumer psychology, and the current and emerging landscape of membership. Experience developing and driving ubiquitous programs across different channels that operate at scale will also be important to this role.
What you’ll do:
- Lead in audience segmentation, strategy development, and journey building
- Help evolve our segmentation strategy and drive testing and measurement of those cohorts
- Work closely with analytics, content teams to continue to refine and optimize the messaging
- Drive engagement and retention strategies by identifying/analyzing customer segments and collecting insights based on past behavioral data
- Collaborate on strategy and implementation of new CRM capabilities working cross functionally to execute and scale.
- Lead campaign new journey ideation and concept development against Zwift’s growth strategies and key initiatives
- Identify opportunities at key beats along the customer lifecycle that increase engagement yet still feel authentic to our health and happiness mission
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create CRM programs for both free members and subscribers.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of related experience in lifecycle marketing ideally in a subscription business.
- Experience conceptualizing and running complex implementations involving multiple platforms (apps, web, payment systems, ESPs, etc).
- Intermediate experience with the Iterable platform to build, test, deploy, and track campaigns.
- Detail oriented and comfortable managing multiple deadlines.
- Experience creating and managing audience segmentation lists
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practices and orchestration across different channels, including email, push notifications, and in-app modals.
- Strong background in customer conversion, re-engagement, and retention strategies.
- Experience analyzing marketing campaigns, running A/B tests, and providing meaningful insights/recommendations for the next steps.
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create processes where there isn’t one.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Launched SMS, Browser Push, In-App, Push
- Iterable experience
To apply for this job please visit www.zwift.com.